TagTemp Stick is an electronic temperature data logger, compact and robust, that dispenses use of cables for configuration and data collecting. Plugs directly into a USB interface of a computer with Windows® to communicate with the application LogChart II, which is the configuration and data analysis software for data loggers from TagTemp series. The TagTemp Stick has a high accuracy internal temperature sensor and is waterproof and can operate submerged up to 1m deep.
It is ideal for temperature recording in the transport and storage of refrigerated and frozen products, such as vaccines, blood products and food. As well has wide application in the fields of biology, chemistry, pharmacy, logistics and industry.
Measure range: Temperature: -20.0 °C to 70.0 °C.
- ± 0.5 °C @ 25 °C;
- ± 1 °C max. along the entire measured range.
• Measurement resolutions: Temperature: 0.1 °C.
• Memory capacity: 32.000 (32 k) logs.
• Measurement interval:
- 5 seconds min.
- 18 hours max.
• Power Supply: 3.0 V lithium battery (CR2032), built-in.
• Estimated battery autonomy:
- More than 400 days – Sampling rate of 1 minute;
- More than 500 days – Sampling rate of 30 minutes.
• Operating temperature: From -20 °C to 70 °C.
• Housing: Polyamide.
• Protection: Up to IP67.
• Dimensions: 78 x 23 x 10 mm.
• Equipment -PC data transfer time:
- Proportional to the number of records;
- 20 seconds to 32.000 records.
• PC Interface: Connector USB.
• LogChart ll software operation environment:
- Configurator software for Windows 8, 7 and XP;
- Menus in Portuguese, English or Spanish;
- Sets up, reads and displays data on the screen.