An Energy audit presents every detail about the building and its components to the owner. Our suggestions detail the effective steps towards implementing a package of improvements to achieve the owner’s goals. These goals could include reducing energy consumption, improving comfort throughout a structure, improving indoor air-quality, eliminating health and safety hazards, or even carbon footprint reduction. Our audits are categorized into three levels as shown below and costed accordingly.
Primary Objectives of an Energy Audit:
- The primary goal will be to target utility bill savings and improvement opportunities within the building structure or mechanical systems that have a high-rate of payback and any items which will net a return after a capital expense. The Energy audit shall target basic cost-effective measures for reducing the electrical/gas/water consumption of the building in common and private areas.
- Suggested upgrades will have an estimated payback calculated by calculations of similar systems and industry standards, or by directly calculating the kWh reduction of the overall assumed schedule of improvements or specifically for a particular given measure or recommendation.
- Include a review of renewable energy systems potential such as Solar, and Cogeneration.
- Condition monitoring of equipment
- Site survey of Energy Consumption
- Identification of Major energy utilization equipment
- Identifies minor snags in the System
- Assessment of energy saving measures
- Evaluation of operational controls
- Generate a scope of work and rough pricing estimate for some or all of the suggested improvements.
Benefits of an Energy Audit:
- Efficiency Analysis & Benchmarking Activity in the site/facility
- Conducting performance analysis of all Energy Consuming Equipment
- Definite figures of Consumption of Energy Demands and can forecast future demand based on the present trend
- Understand the Cost of Energy
- Management Objectives and Targets can be achieved
- Reduce costs, Green House Gas emissions and Sustainable Savings into future
- Helps in Saving Energy Resources for the Future
- Energy Audit helps in reducing Carbon dioxide Emission from Industries/Facilities
- Improve business performance, Marketing Opportunities , Enhanced Competitiveness & Improve Public Image
- Provide savings of Energy Consumption
- Safe Guard against future legislation