The Beha-Amprobe 2100-Alpha, 2100-Beta and 2100-Gamma are rugged and reliable two pole voltage testers for voltage and continuity checks. Built tough for use in industrial and commercial environments, the 2100 Series is safety rated up to CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V and measures voltage range up to 1000 V AC and 1200 V DC (2100-Gamma only). Designed with reinforced components for dependable performance, the 2100 Series has an ingress protection degree of IP 64 and is built according to voltage tester standard EN 61243-3 and are TÜV and GS approved.
• Voltage test
• Optical and acoustic continuity and voltage test
• Patented phase rotation indicator, no 3rd hand required
• Single-pole phase test
• Digital LCD 12…690 V AC/DC
• Switchable load (load tester) of 240 W via two push buttons, triggering a RCD/FI up to 30 mA
• IP 64, water and dust-resistant
• Integrated probe-tip protection for reducing the danger of injuries
• Fully functional voltage indicator even without batteries or if batteries are empty
• No unintentional triggering of RCD/FI circuit breakers
• Fast single-handed testing of power sockets with 19 mm contact clearance, without the probe coming away from the unit
• Lighting of measurement points via white LED
• Extremely robust construction with doubly insulated wires
No specfication files available at the moment, please check later.